We’re looking for talented students or recent graduates with an impressive visual or motion design skills and a portfolio to match. We expect you to be all up to date on the current “what’s hot” in interactive design, but most importantly you have a strong general sense of design and know what to pick for the job at hand. Some experience (personal, at school or even professional work) in designing or producing interactive experiences is recommended.
We hope you have some of your own projects to show us!
- work on very diverse multi-layered projects for sometimes unusual clients
- not do only plain graphic, apps or website design
- work closely with researchers, creative coders and hardware people
- explore the cutting edge of technology in occasional internal lab projects
- be an integral part of our motivated team
- extremely proficient in raster- and vector-based design software (Photoshop/Illustrator or similar. You’re the artist, you pick your tools)
- ability to express ideas and concepts in sketches (hand / digital)
- good at transforming static visuals into motion
- a developed sense of “good design” and a style to match
- knowledge of 3D software is a very welcome bonus
- English proficiency is a must, Dutch is a good extra but not required, any other language gets even more points!
- mentorship from experienced senior designers
- hands-on experience while working in unusual projects for well-known brands
- to be part of a true multidisciplinary team
- time to explore and work on your own wild ideas
- internships can be full time or part time – let’s discuss!
Working at beyond.io
beyond.io is committed to pursuing diversity, inclusion and fairness when looking for wonderful people to join our team.
We’re located in Antwerp, Belgium: in our pleasant studio you can expect a nice big desk to call your own and a fully equipped workshop, open for experimentation. At beyond.io we encourage flexible working times and the possibility to occasionally work remotely.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line : “Interactive designer – internship” in which you explain why you will be our next kick-ass intern! Make sure to include your resume and portfolio and remember that we want to get to know the real you!